The Headliner Disco Wordpress Plugin is currently in Beta. We recommend backing up your Wordpress site before installing and having your Widget ID (which can be accessed from your Disco Partners Dashboard) ready for use during the installation process.
- Download the zip file to your local machine here.
Note: Do not unzip the download. Wordpress requires your upload to be a zip file.
- Login into your Wordpress Admin Dashboard
- Go to the Plugin sections
- Select “Add new” then select “UPLOAD PLUGIN”
- Select “CHOOSE FILE”
- Select the file that you downloaded “headliner_disco_wp_plugin_beta.zip” from the filesystem on your computer and select “INSTALL NOW”
- If all goes well, the install should say Success and you will be able to activate it by selecting “ACTIVATE PLUGIN"
- Once you do that, a new section called “Headliner” will be added to the Settings section. Please navigate to that by selecting “Settings” and then “Headliner”
- Once there, you will have to enter the WidgetID you got from your Headliner Dashboard and click “Save” It will start with “WI_” and be 28 characters long.
- If all goes well, you should have the Disco widget running at the end of your blog posts!