Having the Audio Transcription on is what will create automatic captions for your video. You can also add in your own text in addition to the captions. Whether you want to use this feature is entirely up to you⎯just toggle the feature on or off.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a transcription for my audio?
- Transcription overview
- How do I edit my transcript on the timeline?
- Using text to create your own captions
- How can I use my own font?
- How to download audio transcription
- Is there a way to keep my edited caption times saved no matter what?
- How to add audio and captions with "Straight To Editor"
- In your captions editor, is there a character or way to create a line break?
- What is the Audio Transcription for? Should I have it on or off?