Having the Audio Transcription on is what will create automatic captions for your video. You can also add in your own text in addition to the captions. Whether you want to use this feature is entirely up to you⎯just toggle the feature on or off.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a transcription for my audio?
- How to add your own font to your account
- How to transcribe a full podcast episode using Headliner
- How to transcribe a video on Headliner
- Transcription overview
- How do I edit my captions/transcript in my project?
- Using text to create your own captions
- How to download audio transcription
- Is there a way to keep my edited caption times saved no matter what?
- How to add audio and captions from the advanced editor