Try converting it to another format. For example if you tried an MP3 convert it to a WAV file, or vice versa. If that doesn't work or its not possible or desirable to change the format of your audio file feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through chat. We are here to help!
Articles in this section
- How can I get a transcription for my audio?
- Auto-Gram FAQ
- Refer a Friend, Get Pro For Free!
- Where is your status page? I think you are down or having an outage!
- A Headliner Watermark is Appearing in my Videos!
- I am having issues logging in, help!
- What are the rules for using anything from your media search?
- Do I have to create a whole new project if I want to use a different aspect ratio?
- How do I stop getting email notifications from Headliner?
- How do I change my password?