Try converting it to another format. For example if you tried an MP3 convert it to a WAV file, or vice versa. If that doesn't work or its not possible or desirable to change the format of your audio file feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or through chat. We are here to help!
Articles in this section
- Adding A Headliner Watermark
- I am having issues logging in, help!
- What are the rules for using anything from your media search?
- Do I have to create a whole new project if I want to use a different aspect ratio?
- How do I stop getting email notifications from Headliner?
- How do I change my password?
- Can I see a Headliner video made with an intro and outro?
- What are the file size limits, length, and acceptable formats for audio, images, and video?
- Can I use Headliner on my phone?
- What are the sizes of the Landscape/Portrait/Square templates?