It is not possible to go back to a previous version of a project since your work is saved as you go so the best thing to do in the future before making major changes to a project is to make a copy and work on the copy instead of the original. This way you will still have your original version.
Articles in this section
- Adding A Headliner Watermark
- I am having issues logging in, help!
- What are the rules for using anything from your media search?
- Do I have to create a whole new project if I want to use a different aspect ratio?
- How do I stop getting email notifications from Headliner?
- How do I change my password?
- Can I see a Headliner video made with an intro and outro?
- What are the file size limits, length, and acceptable formats for audio, images, and video?
- Can I use Headliner on my phone?
- What are the sizes of the Landscape/Portrait/Square templates?