It is not possible to go back to a previous version of a project since your work is saved as you go so the best thing to do in the future before making major changes to a project is to make a copy and work on the copy instead of the original. This way you will still have your original version.
Articles in this section
- What is this Example Project?
- Trouble Shooting Tips
- What are the password requirements?
- Adding A Headliner Watermark
- I am having issues logging in, help!
- What is the little animation in the video called that responds to the audio? (waveform)
- What are the rules for using anything from your media search?
- Do I have to create a whole new project if I want to use a different aspect ratio?
- How do I add a waveform?
- How do I stop getting email notifications from Headliner?