The time limit selector is an easy way to select the correct maximum length of time for various social media platforms. They all have separate limits to the max length they will accept, and with one click, you can make sure you are staying within the limits of your selected social media platform or messaging app. It is optional, so feel free to disregard it if it does not apply to your purposes.
Articles in this section
- What Browsers Are Headliner Supported On?
- How to clear cookies and site data for Headliner?
- How to design a good audiogram/video for mobile viewing
- Do I have to create a whole new project if I want to use a different aspect ratio?
- What are the sizes of the landscape/portrait/square templates?
- Can I reuse parts of my old projects?
- Why is there a 10-minute time limit for the editor, but a 2-hour limit for full episode?
- What type of file does Headliner export?
- How to use the color tool in Headliner
- How to export your finished video