To see the Pete Wentz video in full: Click Here
To use a project that's been precreated in this style: Click Here
Step 1: Choose a good background image. For my video about lemons, I chose the following image
Step 2: Take your image and make it two-tone
I created this effect through a free picture editor by uploading the image, going to the filters and choosing two tone. You can find the editor here: LunaPic Editor
Step 3: Use the Audiogram Wizard and upload your two tone image as the background image and make the "Wave Type" NONE so it will not show
Step 4: Add a text block
Step 5: Use the editing bar for the following steps
- Type your text (e.g. LEMONS)
- Font: I used Arvo
- Font Size: something large, I settled on 60
- Font Style: if you want, I used bold
- Font Alignment: center
- Font Color: something that goes well with the background image
- The Pete Wentz video uses a red color and also changes the opacity to a translucent effect. I chose purple and changed the opacity to translucent effect (see below)
Step 6: Make sure that NONE is selected for "Transition in" and "Transition out"
Step 7: Create another text block
Every time you add a text block add another line of LEMONS. Each text block should be styled exactly the same. Keep going until the last text box is completely filled.
Step 8: You can control exactly how long the text is displayed in in Start Time field and the End Time field. Make each text block display for half a second. The first text block should have a Start of 00:00:00 and end with 00:00:500. The second should Start at 00:00:500 and end at 00:01:000.
Step 9: Your preview should look similar to the Pete Wentz video now!