Yes! When you go to style the captions switch the LOCK CAPTION TIMES to On. Then even if you change your style, whatever you edited your caption times to will stay the same.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a transcription for my audio?
- How to transcribe a video on Headliner
- Transcription overview
- How do I edit my captions/transcript in my project?
- Using text to create your own captions
- How can I use my own font?
- How to download audio transcription
- Is there a way to keep my edited caption times saved no matter what?
- How to add audio and captions from the advanced editor
- In your captions editor, is there a character or way to create a line break?