Yes! When you go to style the captions switch the LOCK CAPTION TIMES to On. Then even if you change your style, whatever you edited your caption times to will stay the same.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a transcription for my audio?
- Transcription overview
- How do I edit my transcript on the timeline?
- Using text to create your own captions
- How can I use my own font?
- How to download audio transcription
- Is there a way to keep my edited caption times saved no matter what?
- How to add audio and captions with "Straight To Editor"
- In your captions editor, is there a character or way to create a line break?
- What is the Audio Transcription for? Should I have it on or off?