In order to cancel or adjust a Headliner Basic or Pro subscription, you need to:
1. Go to your account settings.
2. Make sure you're on the "My Plan" page.
3. Click 'Adjust my Plan' in order to cancel/alter a Headliner Pro or Basic subscription, or 'Update' in order to update your billing information.
4. If adjusting a Headliner Pro or Basic subscription, select the adjustment that you would like to make (such as canceling a subscription, switching to yearly billing, or switching to monthly billing)
5. Select the reason you would like to cancel
6. If you are attempting to adjust your billing you can select a different type of period, or at the bottom you can select to cancel the plain entirely.
Note: Cancelling a Headliner subscription does not automatically issue a refund to your card for your subscription. For more info on Headliner's refund policy, please consult this article.