One of the cornerstone features available to Eddy users is our automated podcast promo pack (note currently only available in English). Whenever you create a project on Eddy and turn on the AI options, Headliner's AI automatically uses a transcript of your episode to create a zip featuring several vital assets for getting the most out of your audio. These include:
• Keywords: Specific topics/subjects that can be used for hashtags on social media, tags on YouTube uploads or ideas for blogposts/articles related to your show to help with its SEO ranking.
• Quotes: Key phrases and segments from your episode that could make for an interesting/insightful comment to share on social media.
• References: A collection of recommended websites and media referenced in the episode. These can be used to either source some additional context for your episode in a blog post or in your show notes, and are a great resource for podcasts that require a bit of pre-existing knowledge to be understood by new listeners.
• Shownotes: Several sample descriptions and summaries for what is discussed on your podcast. In addition, you will have your chapter markers and associated timestamps available here too.
• Episode Art: Relevant artwork that has been generated for your episode using AI. These images are created based off of the subject matter from your episode and are available for users that want to make their individual episodes pop on their listener's feeds by giving it unique artwork.
In order to access your Podcast Promo Pack, all you will need to do is click the blue export button on your project, then click the Download Your Promo Pack button at the bottom of the modal: