The Time Limit Selector is an easy way to select the correct maximum length of time for various social media platforms. They all have separate limits to the max length they will accept, and with one click you can make sure you are staying within the limits of your selected social media platform or messaging app. It is optional, so feel free to disregard it if it is not applicable to your purposes.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a transcription for my audio?
- Free Headliner Subscription for Educators and 501(c)(3)
- Transcription overview
- Why doesn't my saved template appear in the Full Episode wizard?
- How are exports counted for Forever Free & Basic Headliner Users and when do unwatermarked exports get reset?
- How to cancel/adjust a Headliner Pro or Basic subscription
- How to share a Headliner project/template with someone else
- How to clear cookies and site data for Headliner
- How do I edit my transcript on the timeline?
- Is there any way to get one of Headliner's paid tiers for free?