The Time Limit Selector is an easy way to select the correct maximum length of time for various social media platforms. They all have separate limits to the max length they will accept, and with one click you can make sure you are staying within the limits of your selected social media platform or messaging app. It is optional, so feel free to disregard it if it is not applicable to your purposes.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a transcription for my audio?
- How to clear cookies and site data for Headliner
- How do I edit my transcript on the timeline?
- Headliner Podcast AutoVideos FAQs
- Refer a Friend, Get Pro For Free!
- Where is your status page? I think you are down or having an outage!
- A Headliner Watermark is Appearing in my Videos!
- I am having issues logging in, help!
- What are the rules for using anything from your media search?
- Do I have to create a whole new project if I want to use a different aspect ratio?