The Time Limit Selector is an easy way to select the correct maximum length of time for various social media platforms. They all have separate limits to the maximum length they will accept and with one click you can make sure you are staying within the limits of your selected social media platform or messaging app. It is optional so feel free to disregard it if it is not applicable to your purposes.
Articles in this section
- What is this Example Project?
- Trouble Shooting Tips
- What are the password requirements?
- Adding A Headliner Watermark
- I am having issues logging in, help!
- What is the little animation in the video called that responds to the audio? (waveform)
- What are the rules for using anything from your media search?
- Do I have to create a whole new project if I want to use a different aspect ratio?
- How do I add a waveform?
- How do I stop getting email notifications from Headliner?