The color tool can be used to adjust Text color, highlight, and shadow, and Caption font color, background and highlight.
Adjusting Text colors:
- Click on text already added to the timeline or press the + button to add new text
- The following window will pop up. Click on text color, highlight, or shadow to start using the color tool
- Scroll farther down in this article to see how to use the Color Tool
Adjusting Caption colors:
- Click on the STLYE button in the Transcription box, next to the drop down menu
- A properties window will pop up. Select the CUSTOM tab and click on Font Color, Background, or Text Highlight Color to start using the color tool
- See below on how to use the Color Tool
Using the Color Tool:
- Click the small white circle and drag across the field of colors to choose one.
- Slide this bar to find a new color.
- Slide this bar to change the opacity. To the right makes it more opaque and to the left it makes it less opaque.
- You can choose a color by entering a Hexadecimal number here.
- You can choose a color here by entering R,G,B,A numbers.
- You can select a color here by clicking on one of the squares.