There are two ways to add the Disco Free widget onto your Squarespace site. One way sets your widget up on specific posts while the other automatically places it on every page of your site.
Note: You will need to be a Squarespace Pro user in order to add Disco Free onto your site. This is due to Squarespace requiring a paid account in order to save iframe injections onto a website.
Note: Disco Free requires at that there are at least three episodes of your podcast in order to properly populate your widget.
Manual Disco insertion
1. Open the Editor for your Template by clicking on the edit button on the top left of your preview..
2. On the left side of the screen, head to the Add Block option, and add a HTML code block
3. Visit the Headliner Dashboard and create a widget if you have not already. When you have a widget, obtain the codes in the section labelled manual installation.
4. Paste the code into the HTML on Squarespace
And that's it! Once you publish your post, the Disco Free widget will be available on the page!
Automatic Disco insertion
The following automatically inserts the Disco Free widget onto every page on your site.
1. Create your website, and go to Pages
2. Create a Blog if you’re intending to share a Widget on every page
3. Next, create a post
4. Create a Code snippet, and add code from our Dashboard to it
5. When you need to use a template with this widget, duplicate that post.