The difference between the types is solely aesthetic. A waveform will be automatically generated if you use the Audiogram Wizard but if you would prefer not to use one just select None from the drop down menu. Check out this demo to see the waveform options: Waveform Options
Articles in this section
- What is this Example Project?
- Trouble Shooting Tips
- What are the password requirements?
- Adding A Headliner Watermark
- I am having issues logging in, help!
- What is the little animation in the video called that responds to the audio? (waveform)
- What are the rules for using anything from your media search?
- Do I have to create a whole new project if I want to use a different aspect ratio?
- How do I add a waveform?
- How do I stop getting email notifications from Headliner?