For a quick fix load your image into your image editing program of choice, rotate it, save it, and upload that image. For much more detailed info on why this issue is occurring check this article out.
Articles in this section
- How to make layered audiograms with transparent images
- How to set video export preferences (including exporting Full Episode videos in 1080p)
- How to add or create images with Canva in Headliner
- A Headliner Watermark is Appearing in my Videos!
- What are the rules for using anything from your media search?
- My images are loading upside down/sideways, help!
- Are my uploaded images private?
- Ultimate Guide To Using A Logo With Headliner!
- How To Search For And Add Images
- How To Search For And Add Stock Video Clips